Monday, April 1, 2013

Air Jordan 6 "Tiffany" Custom



Get them now! It has just recently come to my attention that the Jordan 6 has been customized with the signature Tiffany blue. I was not aware of this until recently but I had to post it so please excuse the early post.

 

The retro Air Jordan 6 Tiffany is now available for purchase by Ecentrik Artistry. Ecentrik Artistry has done away with the usually navy blue and white color scheme that Jordan lovers are accustom to seeing when they think of the Jordan 6. These Jordan 6’s are not something you will find everywhere and trust me when I say people will look at you if you tell them you own a pair of Jordan retro 6s that aren’t navy and white, red and white, or black and white. The entire upper portion of the shoe has been colored the unique Tiffany color with a black mid sole and laces for contrast.  The shoe also features the Tiffany and CO. logo in the far back corner of the shoe to mark its inspiration.
I if you want these shoes I hope you have your money together and are ready to purchase these shoes as soon as possible because they are bound to sell out quickly. Visit Ecentrik Artistry website to purchase the custom Air Jordan 6, their asking price is $370.00 so look out wallet here comes Ecentrik Artistry Air Jordan 6 “Tiffany” custom.


3 comments:

OchoDougie said...

Your blogs most certainly keep me hip about the latest Nike's that come out. Keeps me hip lol

Anonymous said...

I'm kinda feeling the blue Nikes with the diamond on the side.

Unknown said...

I dont like them sneakers. They look like boots. I normally love loud colors but i do not like the blue this time.